Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2010, 08:12 PM
    vicars and tarts fancy dress.
    Okay so I work in a nightclub and on Thursday they are holding a vicars and tarts theme night, and I have to participate. I work behind the bar. They don't mind what we wear, I'm assuming something flattering to attract the customers I guess :S lucky me.
    But does anyone have ideas on how to attack the tart theme without looking tacky. Something original would be best. Or any ways on putting together a female vicar outfit? Thanks.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2010, 02:36 AM

PARTY AND COSTUME IDEAS=

I found this site,not many pictures but loads of easy ideas to get you started.
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2010, 04:39 PM

Thank you for the help,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 04:52 PM

What about a nun costume? (Would a skimpy nun costume be sacriligious?? )

No matter what you end up wearing, be sure your vision can't get blocked and your sleeves don't end up dragging in food and drinks or get caught on things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting pumpkin pie recipe to tarts [ 4 Answers ]

I have a can of pumpkin leftover from Thanksgiving. It seems that my family enjoys bite-sized desserts SO, how do I convert the pie baking times and temperatures to making pumpkin tarts (mini pies)? Thank you! I guess the word "tarts" is not accurate. I want to make miniature pumpkin pies...

Fancy Dress Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a fancy dress party tonight with a TV and film theme. I ordered an Indiana Jones costume off the Internet but it won't come in time for tonight. So has anyone got any ideas of what I wear? Anything that can easily be done with clothes that I would porbablu have in my house. Possibility to...

Fancy Dress Costume [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have a problem. We have to dress up as a famous rockstar but I have no idea who.. I'm a 5 ft 2ish, not so skinny blonde and would love someone that is a similar shape if possibly... preferably someone well known. Please help!

Disney fancy dress party- ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, and everyone has to go as a disney character. Any ideas? I'm male by the way :)

View more questions Search