Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silent_poetess2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 07:53 PM
    find a song using music video description only
    so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old.
    So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing machien she sees these people on roller skates dancing so she goes in to dance with the them. The singer is a guy on a guitar and it sounded pretty hip-hop-ish or alternative rock. Please help me find this song! ^_^
    silent_poetess2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 08:01 PM
    find a song using music video description only
    This girl goes to do her laundry at a laundry mat and finds these roller skates ina washing machine. When she looks closer into the machien she sees people on roller skates dancing so she gets into the machine, puts the roller skates on, and joins in with the rest of the girls dancing. The singer was a guy with a guitar and the song was pretty good to dance to. It was either hip-hop or alternative rock. Please help them find this song! ^_^
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 2, 2010, 12:54 AM

YouTube - The Pink Spiders - Little Razorblade

Feb 2, 2010, 12:55 AM

thomas.toni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 12:06 PM
    It's a black and white love song from late 80's or early 90's.. it's a really hot song it's a man that sings it
    GameStun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 11:59 PM
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    I've actually been looking for this song/video for a LOOONG time now.
    All I rmemeber is its ung by a girl, and her and her friends are at a bar/club kind of thing and they pass aroung these glasses that show what the guys that are hitting on them a really like (It displays it on their forehead I believe). And I distinctly remember one of the guys had Mamas Boy on his head and he got the worst of it.

Jul 4, 2012, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GameStun View Post
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    I've actually been looking for this song/video for a LOOONG time now.
    All I rmemeber is its ung by a girl, and her and her friends are at a bar/club kinda thing and they pass aroung these glasses that show what the guys that are hitting on them a really like (It displays it on their forehead I believe). And I distinctly remember one of the guys had Mamas Boy on his head and he got the worst of it.
    Danielle Peck - Findin' A Good Man
    kirill a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 09:46 PM
    I have a trouble finding song too! I remember it was a techno or electro song with lyrics all I remember that it was european in some alley way which had cars and dancing girls and night club in the end and the camera kept going forward inside the alley and then back and turn into other way and back!
    Samberly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 06:53 AM
    HELLPPP! There's this awesome song I used to listen to and I forget the name and who its by but the video is like some stupid producer using different methods to get peoples attention like advertising, stealing other stuff from videos and basically stripping
    sodiumman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Hi... I am trying to find the name of a song... the description of the video is as follows

They’re dancing inside a club,
    Big hair and dressing so smart,
    Strobe lights then twirling around,
    Close ups of dancing shoes

Slim legs are moving,
    Singing to a mic
    Put down a black box
    And sing some more yeah
    notburnedupyet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
    HELP !

I am looking for a song since quite some time now... heres the video description I remember:

The video keeps switching between the band in the recording studio and a college guy. The college guy is getting bullied by other students, not allowed to sit with them, fries are thrown on him. Some girl comes to support him. In one scene, he is reparing a scooter outside his house and his dad comes out and shouts at him. In another scene, he goes to the supermarket and a bunch of guys mess up his bicycle while he is inside and then leave on a pick up truck. I think he is also writing a letter. The band who sings this song is shown in between many times recording the song in the studio.
    tilllanders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2012, 07:42 PM
    I too am searching for a song. Now I don't know if it's two songs or one but I remember 2 scenes. I saw it around 2002 on MTV. It was in a dark forest and it was sort of an story, a scary one and I remember a raven or a crow flying and the camera was filming him from the back with the trees rapidly vanishing at the side.
    That's all I know.
    joss123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 01:17 PM
    I am also trying to find a song which was played on the TV, it was played on MTV Rocks I think, anyway here is the description of what happened if anyone can answer...

It is about a man who has something wrong with his face and is judged by the way he looks and treated unfairly by his work colleagues teasing him in his work office. In the staff room there is a mug which says "the worlds greatest worker" but someone scribbles out the word "worker" and replaces it with "freak". Towards the end of the video he helps a woman he has a crush on who is being crowded by his work colleagues and fights them off her.

If anyone could tell me the name of the song, it just seemed like a nice song with a story that has a happy ending.

Thanks
    Fack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 06:22 AM
    I watched a video with two girls, one redheaded and one brunnette. The brunnette was dancing and the other one was pouring water with a hose. Then they started fighting funny. That was not the official video though. The song title has the word "sales'' in it. HELP!
    bbigbry76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 02:10 PM
    I need a bit of help from anyone who can:
    I saw a music video on YouTube I think, it was similar to "little talks" in style. Had 4 or 5 walking things going through a dry earth throwing buckets over the side looking for water and the band members faces were cracking and light was coming through? Any help would be apprecited
    Lutemasta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Hey, Ive been desperatly trying to remember a songs name all day.

The music video was of the singer of the band (with slightly emo hair) sitting in a room ,watching mildly-erotic tapes of women. It swapped between him and the band playing and the song was a fast-catchy love song in the more Pop-Punk genre.
    arieanamia Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 18, 2013, 06:58 AM
    ntsuk2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Trying to think of a song from around the 2000 mark. It's a crazy woman (the singer) in a flat or small dark room. The place is a mess, wires hanging down etc. I think this is a kind of techno, dance, trance song. Can't remember the artist or the name of the song and its driving me crazy. I know I don't have much info to go on but if anyone knows the song I'm talking about please tell me before I tear my hair out. Thanks a bunch
    mtiiiiiiiiiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Hi I am trying to find a song but I can't remember the lyrics. But I remember to the video. In the video there are lots of puppies in a house whit 2 afro american person and a puppy walks on the piano, also the thunder storm is coming so they trying to fix the roof because the water goes into the house etc etc.
    Etkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Please help me find the song!
    In the music video there is a man who dances with people in a room and all of a sudden he jumps into the TV and starts flying inside it till he jumps out of someone else's TV somewhere else and at the end he just start walking in an upside-down hall and goes into someone's house and starts flipping tables and things like that. :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Video description - what's the song [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of an old song (maybe 6-7 years ago) but I can't remember the artist nor the title. I remember the video vaguely. The singer is a woman with dark curly long hair. She plays a waitress in the video and there is this part where she is on the counter/bar and...

View more questions Search