Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelodiaDeTripul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2013, 01:50 PM
    The video with the crazy singer from 2000 could be Lamb with "b-line". Not available in YouTube, try dailymotion. I am looking for an electronic/dance video where the only camera angle shows people's shoes at the subway and I think it was black and white. This music theme was played at the miss universe runway about 12 years ago. Thanks!

May 20, 2013, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mtiiiiiiiiiii View Post
    Hi I am trying to find a song but I can't remember the lyrics. But I remember to the video. In the video there are lots of puppies in a house whit 2 afro american person and a puppy walks on the piano, also the thunder storm is coming so they trying to fix the roof because the water goes into the house etc etc.
    OUtkast... ms jackson?

May 20, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsuk2011 View Post
    trying to think of a song from around the 2000 mark. its a crazy woman (the singer) in a flat or small dark room. the place is a mess, wires hanging down etc. i think this is a kind of techno, dance, trance song. can't remember the artist or the name of the song and its driving me crazy. i know i dont have much info to go on but if anyone knows the song im talking about please tell me before i tear my hair out. thanks a bunch
    I answer a possible... I didn't notice the quote option xD
    blfishrr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 08:45 AM
    There is a series of music videos on YouTube that, when played together make a story. The story is about a guy who is writing a book on an old fashioned typewriter. The title of the book is the album title. I think it starts with M. Anyway, he heads out to a cabin and along the way he stops at a convenience store and meets a girl. He then sees her hitchhiking and picks her up. When they get to the cabin they jump in a lake off a dock and when he surfaces she is no where to be found. He then gets drunk and continues to write his book. In the morning he makes coffee and heads out onto the lake on his canoe. Then he finds the girl dead in his bathtub? Then we find out there is no girl... Kind of.. It gets confusing. Either way they're good songs and I can't remember the names of any of them.
    Hatough Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 12:27 AM
    A guy walks into a party where his girlfriends sends her friends one by one to hit on him so she can catch him cheating, she comes to him at the end wearing a mask a black one??
    brymen111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 01:18 AM
    URGENT, DESPERATE, NEED HELP PLEASE
    I have been trying to find a song that I heard years ago but I can't remember any lyrics all I remember is the music video. It starts with a child playing the piano.as the child plays, soldiers near the child's room, he stops playing and hides inside the piano the soldiers come in, find him and take him away the rest of the video is the band leading what seems to be the parents of the captured children to break them out of some facility.
    KeyLimeTruffle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 11:22 PM
    I'm trying to find this hardcore band. I can't remember their name or their songs for some reason, but I liked what I heard.

The video is all in black and white. The video starts with all the band mates in the kitchen. Throughout the video, it flips back and forth between them unpacking equipment, playing in their backyard, and single shots of the lead vocalist standing before a horizon screaming.

I'd GREATLY appreciate it if someone knew, or could help me find it. I'm been searching record labels to see if any of the artist's names would ring a bell and so far, it's not helped one bit.
    Bellszinnya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Hi! I am trying to find a song by a description.
    I remember the music video in black and white but I am not quiet sure. There is a girl walking, and there tresspassers trying to reach her with their hands, but they never reach her. At the end of the video, the girl gets hit by a car or bus.

B.
    country 0512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 05:51 PM
    I watched a music video yesterday, it was a newer country artists they were in a bar the song was about getting a girls attention, he shot darts at the end of.song he gets on a stage and
    Grabbed a guy's guitar and
    natuki98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 03:20 AM
    This is about a fat woman who has a job and she doesn't like it and she is dreaming for a better life.party,men and hangigng out
    sweety1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 12:25 PM
    So... im trying to find the name of a song I saw a video of on YouTube a few years ago :) if I remember correct there was a man that came home from the army and caught his wife in bed with another man. The guy then started drinking and the video showed how he "drank" his life away... any ideas?

Sorry for my english its not my first language
    svrcika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Please help me!! All I know is that in a video there is a very skinny redhead lady and she is singer of the song but I don't know the lyrics or her name. She stands in some kind of stage in red dress and sing. And I think there is something like curtains behind her.
    dundundun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 06:35 AM
    Well my first thought was this.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=8C5NLfYdZaE
    Pogita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2013, 08:09 AM
    OutKast - Ms Jackson
    Black_HawkS61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Its an anime clip, there's a little girl that has a teddy bear and there's a soldier I think, and he makes her shoot the teddy bear to train her, and if I remember correctly his dying, and he gives his gun to this little girl. There's like war theme in the clip and I completely forgot the song. The soldier was wounded I remember a part of it and it's definitely an anime. And I think the girl was wearing like a school outfit.
    rpm_ctbt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 03:55 PM
    British female singer. Song description - Girl starts cycling from Scotland, through England, then across the Channel to France, and then to Holland. Her shirt has small messages like Good bye (in English when in the UK), and in French, Dutch etc. Cannot remember the name of the song. Can anyone help?
    Thanks.
    whadtha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Hello!
    I'm also trying to find two music videos:

1) The camera is focused constantly onto the singer guy's face, withstanding getting treated badly by different materials and objects administered by hands reaching from different sides of the mise en scene. The guy stares into the camera the whole time, while delivering the song.

2) Blue-green colors. A guy and a girl, getting up fresh in the morning from the bed. An out-of place naked old black man trying to orient himself in a busy street with bustling cars, probably Manhattan.

Dec 19, 2013, 01:32 PM
    @svrcika

What about this?
    PJ Harvey - Down By The Water - YouTube
    No courtains though.

Dec 19, 2013, 01:33 PM
    ... well she is not readhead either. It's her dress that is red.. .
    helivohveli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2013, 03:32 PM
    I don't remember any of the lyrics or the rhythm of the song but in the music video the band is in a pretty dark room and furniture and stuff start slowly floating in the air around them. Ring any bell?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a young white male solo artist, maybe mediterranean, short hair, good looking. It's a...

Video description - what's the song [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of an old song (maybe 6-7 years ago) but I can't remember the artist nor the title. I remember the video vaguely. The singer is a woman with dark curly long hair. She plays a waitress in the video and there is this part where she is on the counter/bar and...

View more questions Search