Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidg229 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xHypoCondriacx
    omg its so impossible stores just wont tell u the truth bout wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being....

does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. i really want one.
    Gamestop.com they have the 60 gb for 599
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2007, 07:21 PM
    This post was about 4 months old, and the PS3 is easy to find, its not selling well at all
    saturday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 11:52 AM
    You can try getting a wii or a 360 they are a lot cheaper and they restock fast. Plus the ps3 is like $600!! Anyway the you can probably get the ps3 at walmart or target.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Closed:
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 08:29 AM
    ?

This post is a year old, we all assumed it was closed... did you eventually get your ps3?
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 12:30 AM
    It's kind of hilarious, Thinking back on this post.
    Cause now, I use eBay like all the time, Before I just wasn't aware of the buyer protection, The requirements, The verification, Etc. Ebay is a good site, So I take that back, P.s Still don't got a ps3, but I don't know its not worthed 400 bucks? Pffft, I will wait another year!
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:35 PM
    The ps3 is way better than a 360... it can operate as a media centre, playing videos stored on your PC on your TV... plus of course the blu-ray player...
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 27, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Does anyone know how to add friends on your buddy list 4 ps3
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Have you signed up and made your playstation network id?

Basically once you have your own player ID go to the far right in the main menu and you should have the option to "add a friend" or go to "players met" if you met someone in a game and want to add them.

In the "players met" section I think it lists everyone you were in any game with and you press triangle once you highlight their name and the add as a friend option should be there.

If you want to add me, mine's Craig_GT5, do you have Burnout: Paradise? I'm playing this game a lot online right now

** Also I put up my PS3 user ID with permission, if anyone wants to add me go for it!
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 06:39 AM
    I just walked into wal-mart two days after it came out and they had one in the back so I got it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

Impossible situation [ 12 Answers ]

Impossible situation I’m 19 and recently moved back in with my mother after being away at college for 2 years. Although I was aware that my brother was suffering from depression and had missed a year of school before I left, the situation has become increasingly difficult. He has now missed 3...

Impossible Song [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a quick background: the song was recorded on German radio sometime between 1984 and 1986. That's it. Its driving me insane. The link: http://spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=220 Here's some discussion on it: http://nwoutpost.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1344&whichpage=1 ...

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search