Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbox604 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 01:39 PM
    In the scene a girl buries her dad in his yard because of some dieses or zombie type
    The town is like going under some zombie dieseas
    Its an old movie from the 80s or early 90s
    I don't remember much from it just that part
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Sorry to say but that covers a wide range as Zombie films where very popular around that time.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 06:07 PM
    The movie could possibly be "The Stand". There are no zombies and the reason the dad dies is because a deadly virus was accidentally released from a government lab. Molly Ringwald, Gary Sinese, Rob Lowe and quite a few well knowns are in the TV mini series from the early 90s. The book was written by Stephen King and the movie followed a few years later. There was a scene where Molly Ringwald was burying her dad. He had died from what some called "Captain Tripps" a plague that has wiped out almost everyone on earth.
    mashpo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 01:16 AM

Yeah it sounds like "the stand" good movie, book is even better
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2010, 10:14 AM

Stephen King is the "Sultan Of Scary Movies and Books". The movie "IT " and "Salems Lot" scared the devil out of me. What's really neat is; he usually makes a cameo appearance in the movies. For instance, "The Stand", "The Langoliers", "Silver Bullet". I wonder if there will be a movie about the ,"The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon"? I think the little girl who starred in "My Sisters Keeper", would be great in that part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biological dad back on the scene [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a rship been going together for 2 yrs and my 4 year old daughter calls him daddy and has a strong bond, her biological father has not been in her life for 2 years does any one know what rights my current partner has Thanks:)

Oil Type for new Yard Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of oil do we use for our new Craftsman YT3000 Yard Tractor?

There's this scene girl [ 6 Answers ]

Over the summer my bud got me into scene girls. Well there's this scene freshman in my lunch period, I'm a softmore. She's really pretty and I'd kind of like to get to know her, I know bad reason to want to get to know a girl right. She only hangs out with other scene girls and emo guys. I hate emo...

Scene young girl asking adult for sex [ 5 Answers ]

I remember having watched a film in which a girl (I'm pretty sure she was a teenager) was telling an adult (Colm Meaney? I associate his face to that scene) she wanted to lose virginity with an older man (supposedly him) and after telling her it was unappropriate, I think he finally forced her to,...

Rob Zombie or White Zombie? [ 4 Answers ]

Whitch is it? Rob zombie or white zombie? It was changed to one of those from one of those... I think it was rob to white... am I right? All I know is that I love the songs.

View more questions Search