Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fml1111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 12:11 PM
    Is to normal for teenagers to have pubic hair coming out of underwear
    I'm 14, and when I'm changing in the locker room I seem to be the ONLY girl with hair coming out of my underwear. Like on my side legs. Its like not bushy, its just like straight hair, kind of thin, but black.
    So is that normal or am I just hairryy?
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Mar 6, 2010, 10:53 PM

Honey your just starting to go through puberty. Its nothing to worry about its natural and you just might be ahead of everyone else. Along with that not eveyone starts with blackish hair. Its generally lighter so maybe its not that noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry this is proably not even classed as a women's health type questiuon but I am new to this site and was very clueless on how to work it so I deicded to just write it under this section anywayz I come on here to ask. Has anyone ever just decided to trim there pubic hair with the scissors? I did...

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Is it normal that my husband wears girls underwear? [ 12 Answers ]

I found a pair of underwear in my husbands closet when I confronted him about it he was mortified that he had to tell me they were his, is this normal for my husband to wear girls underwear because they are comfortable?

Pubic hair [ 14 Answers ]

Im a virgin and not in a hurry to have sex. However, I've come to an age (18) where I'm worrying a little about what it would be like, since I feel ready to have sex but I am extremely self conscious. What I really worry about is pubic hair... now I know that it's all a preference whether it...

View more questions Search