Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1456 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 10:18 AM
    '02 Corolla, cracked bumper
    Delete

Check out some similar questions!

Bumper cars [ 4 Answers ]

Hey! Does anyone know where to get a used or discarded bumper car? Im just interested in the shell. I don't want all the other stuff, like the motor, etc. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks :)

Bumper kiss [ 1 Answers ]

I was waiting on the far left lane at a red light. The light turned green so I slowly released the brake and I wanted to change lanes so I turned my signal light on looked back and *thump* My front bumper kissed the Drivers' car in front of me. There was a left turning next to us so I changed...

How to make a mold of frnt bumper +Fender a mass produce>bumper plastic rest fibergls [ 11 Answers ]

I want to know how to make a mold of a front bumper a fender and a hood and it has to be obviously different from factory or anyone else so I can pattent it which I will do myself but I need to know how to make a few molds and how to mass produce using fiberglass for the fender and hood and using...

Dents in my bumper [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dent in my plastic bumper and it can't pop out and I don't want to use bondo or any thing. How do I get rid of it?

Remove the bumper [ 2 Answers ]

how to remove the bumper and the bumper reinforcement of 1999 fort scort x2

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.