Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lea248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Married women in love with a married man
    I am a married women in love with a married man,he said I am special and he kissed me long.. but he's not ready for a relatiionship comitment and he knows we are not going anywhere if we were together because we are married.. I want him back , I keep on calling him but he doesn't answer , and I send him messages on his mobile and he doesn't reply.last time I say him or talkd to him was month ago.. how can I win him back to my arms, I know he likes me very much though am younger than him 18 years...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2010, 09:45 AM
    This man has told you he does not see a relationship with you,he is ignoring your calls and texts.

I think you should take a moment to think about the impact of your actions,he is married and so are you.

The problems in your marriage can be overcome if you are willing to work through them,councilling and therapy can give you the tools to save your own marriage.

Do you love your husband?

Stop calling this man,it would seem by his not responding to you he is not interested.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2010, 09:45 AM

You both are still married. He is trying to do the right thing. Now it's your turn.
    blkdymd Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2010, 09:46 AM

Stay out of his life. He is married you are married!! Stop stepping out on your spouses. If you want to be free leave your husband, but don't mess up someone else life because the grass is greener on the other side. It sounds like he is only telling you what you want to hear. In other words leave him alone.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Why don't you ask your husband these questions? I'm sure he'll give you the right answer.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 09:57 AM

He's married you are married-off limits double whammy.
    Take a hint-he's not returning your calls,so he is doing the right thing.

Time to work on your marriage.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 10:01 AM

Two cheaters hooking up.

I can't tell if you're the perfect couple or this is about to blow up.

I think a better question would be, what's wrong with your current marriage?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 11:14 AM

Could he have found a better booty call to cheat with??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 11:26 AM

AT best he merely considered some sex perhaps, but he seems smart enough to know to stay away.

After you divorce your husband and are single then you can start dating again. But still not him since he is married.

Cheating on your own husband is bad enough but having no moral concern over trying to destroy the mans marriage, perhaps he made a error in getting with you at first, but he knows this is wrong.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Leave him alone! If you're unhappy in your marriage - end it.

Cheaters never change. Neither you or this man are trustworthy or have any honor. Even if you do get back together and "commit" to each other it will be built on the ruins of failed marriages and lies. This kind of relationship will not last and you two will eventually either cheat again (Most likely) or you will split and start over having ruined love and relationships for lust.

Karma is a real bear and the hurt you inflict upon your husband today will someday be repaid threefold.
    blkdymd Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2010, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devorameira View Post
    Leave him alone! If you're unhappy in your marriage - end it.

Cheaters never change. Neither you or this man are trustworthy or have any honor. Even if you do get back together and "commit" to each other it will be built on the ruins of failed marriages and lies. This kind of relationship will not last and you two will eventually either cheat again (Most likely) or you will split and start over having ruined love and relationships for lust.

Karma is a real bear and the hurt you inflict upon your husband today will someday be repaid threefold.

Well Said!!
    valkman98 Posts: 69, Reputation: 15

Jan 31, 2010, 03:21 PM

Are you really doing this? I smell a troll.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 10:44 PM
    Your question is, 'how can you win him back', and the answer is, you cannot, because you never had him in the first place.

When you can accept that, come clean to your husband, and try to work through this mistake you have made. It isn't impossible to repair what you have done, but it will take a lot of hard work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

I am in love with a married women, How to ask. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in deep love with one of my friends who is married. We are very good friends since the last five years. She use to share her personal problems with me. We also share sexual stories with each other. I am in deep love with her. Should I ask her if she loves me too. If yes when and how. Please...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

Married and in love with a Married Man [ 9 Answers ]

3 months ago I reconnected with my first love, through the internet. We dated back in high school and we were each others firsts sexual partners. We are both currently married to other people but find an intense attraction that neither one of us is able to ignore. We have not physically seen...

View more questions Search