Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donaldlmeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Can a fl.court order the sale of a homesteaded property for back child support
    Can a fl.court order the sale of a homesteaded property if I owe back child support
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 11:26 AM

Has a Court Order been entered against you for back child support yet? Need a little more background on amounts and length of time unpaid, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue for back child support if there is no court order? [ 9 Answers ]

The father fled the country after I was pregnant 24 yrs ago , he is now back in U.S. a court order was never granted because he fled the country and I was already married. Can I sue him now that he is back in the US.. he denies being the father of course,

Child support lean on short sale property [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law pertaining to a short sale on a house when there is an arrears lien through child support. Who would be the first lien holder to be paid. The house is not being sold with any kind of profit. Kim

Appealing a court order for child support [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, So my daughters father was finally ordered to pay support (as in my previous post). He did not show up but sent his financial paper work (he lives out of state), He tells me he is not paying a dime (because he can not afford it, but they went by what he sent in) and he is appealing the current...

Court Child Support Order [ 3 Answers ]

If a child support order that was filed with the Clerk of the Court was never signed by a judicial officer, is it a valid order or legally deficient?

Child support court order in another state [ 7 Answers ]

I divorced in 1997. Support order was for 62.37 a week for 2 kids.I have been fighting this for 10 years between states.. States are ILL/FL;;Finally I hired a private attorney took ex back to court in 2007 with 16400 in arrears.Still ILL hasn't updated their Support to the new order of 175.00 a...

View more questions Search