Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glis-glis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 04:58 AM
    Is there software to make existing DVDs compatible to play on my new Daiwoo DVD
    I have recorded famliy photos onto DVD using Pinnacle and other programmes but cannot play them on my new Daewoo DVB-T VCR/DVD Recorder. Is there any freeware I can use to convert my DVDs to a compatible format?
    jrhea Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Mar 18, 2010, 11:22 AM

You first may need to download additional codecs. Codecs are required to encode and/or decode (play) audio and video. One such freeware application is the K-Lite Codec Pack 5.8.3 which can be found here:
    Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 5.8.3 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.8.3 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.8.3 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools

As far as DVD conversion freeware/software is concerned, you may try this link:
    Products of Any Video Converter, DVD Converter, DVD Ripper, DVD Cloner to convert AVI to MPEG, video to iPhone, video to iPod, Zune, PSP

Hope this helps.
    glis-glis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 01:44 AM

Many thanks for your kind help.
    glis-glis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

Drives won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

My drive won't play rented dvds

My dvd combo drive does not play few cd/dvds [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, In the search to findout about my problem I landed on this site.. found very intresting about the help offer through your personal immense knowledge, I will be glad if I get help from you, Basics - Compaq v3000 series, Windows vista ultimate , I am using my compaq dvd combo...

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

Computer won't play dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there When I tried to play a dvd on my PC on powerdvd it says 'The powerdvd Direct show decorder filters have not been installed properly' But I never use this and have never unistalled it or anything like that it came with the PC when I bought it 3 years ago and used to work fine , I also...

View more questions Search