Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adams12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 11:00 PM
    Labor cost to install crown molding
    How much should I charge to install 152ft. Of crown molding in Oregon?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 09:03 AM

It is impossible for us to give you a sound figure, we do not know the details needed. Are you a carpenter, handyman, is this a home, how many walls, what length for each run, wall surface material. You may be better of quoting time and materials.
    nortonalberta Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2010, 09:57 AM

ballengerb1 is right
    If you haven't done much crown you could be in for a surprise.Crown can be tricky to do depending on a lot of things.Is it paint grade?Stain grade?Tall crown?If your confident then I would figure out how much time it will take you & price it that way.If you are supplying materials add at least 10% for waste.
    Hope this helps,if not please give more detail & maybe we can help a little more.

Good luck
    bern5269 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 09:53 AM
    How much should I pay my handy man for home improvement work laying 2 sticky (tiles) in 2 bathrooms and putting up drywall in one and tub kit in both

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing crown molding [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possiable to instull crown molding in older homes with uneven walls?

Crown molding [ 16 Answers ]

I need help installing crown molding. Is it necessary to use adhesive as well as nails?

Crown molding nailers [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best way to make nailer blocks for installing crown molding? I've read about them, but can't seem to find tips on how to cut them, what type of wood to use, etc. I have a few walls in my home with nothing to nail crown molding to, along the walls parallel to the joists, and need...

Crown molding [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1 What type of nails do I use for the real wood crown molding? Question 2 How do I measure the angle, in degrees, of my ceiling? It is something other than 90 or 45? I was hoping to use something simpler than Trig functions.

Crown molding [ 6 Answers ]

I need help to cope a inside 45 on crown molding

View more questions Search