Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Jan 30, 2010, 10:00 PM
    His pervness is killing me inside!
    Okay... I have this friend that I guess I lead on by accident. I use to like him, but I do not anymore... I thought his feelings for me had passed when we were talking tonight... We were asking questions like "Have you ever been Bi?" or "Have you ever kissed someone?"... Then he asked if I ever thought about making out with him... I said I had a dream once... then I asked him the same question... He said that he thinks about me sitting on his lap, with my legs wrapped around his waist, kissing passionately, and us in our underwear... UGH... Im 13!. I don't want a relationship, nor do I want my friend thinking sexual thoughts about me... I can't control him, and I Don't want to hurt him... But that info he just gave me was grrroooossss... I don't want ANY guy thinking about me like that... Its disturbing!. Any suggestions on how I can tell him he is a perv pig without hurting the stupid boys feelings!. Thanks:)
    IamMeyouAreyou Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2010, 10:40 PM
    He is probably just a horny teen ager
    It is just a stage this will pass. Stick it out, he'll be back to normal in a year or so.
    Just

Jan 30, 2010, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMeyouAreyou View Post
    he is probably just a horny teen ager
    it is just a stage this will pass. stick it out, he'll be back to normal in a year or so.
    just
    Honestly?. Because this is new to me... Last year he was a sweat Christain that I loved, and was my best friend... But in the last few months he goes slutty on me in mid conversation... I hope so...
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 30, 2010, 10:53 PM

The best way to not lead him on is to stop getting on the phone with him. If you are not comfortable with the way he is talking to you and treating you, then ignore him and do not have a conversation with him at school either.

How much older is this guy anyway? Guys don't get "normal" after a while. They can talk like that at any age and it's up to you to protect your mind and body.

Jan 30, 2010, 11:37 PM

Ok, but he is one of my best friends, I can't just not talk to him, But I'll try... And he is the same age as me, five months older than me just about... Thanks...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexilulu View Post
    Ok, but he is one of my best friends, I can't just not talk to him, But I'll try...And he is the same age as me, five months older than me just about...Thanks...
    It's up to you to set boundaries. If he makes you uncomfortable with something he says, say, "Stop! I do not want to hear that from you." If he does it again, tell him you are leaving and then hang up or walk away. Be firm and be strong. You are doing this for him as much as for you.

Jan 30, 2010, 11:55 PM

Ok, thank you, this really helps:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He really broke my heart. I don't know what to do. It's killing me inside. [ 8 Answers ]

We were together for two years and three months. He was the very best part of my life and the love we had for each other had no limit. When we were together the words 'breaking up' didn't exist to me because I knew me and him were always going to be together, but I was wrong. He broke up with...

This is killing me! [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a motorolla commercial, for the red Krzr. The commercial was all digitally done/animated, of a red krazr popping up with red flashy backgrounds, doing various movements. What is killing me is the song that was playing! I cannot find the commercial on YouTube so it may be farely knew. Has...

How should I break up with him? W.o. Him killing himself? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have a rele sticky situation. I have fallen in love with a different guy that isn't my boyfriend. I've only been dating my boyfriend for 6 months and he says if I break up with him he will kill himself... I don't want him to because I still care about him and he has tried to kill himself...

Inside controls off.outside fan runs even when inside Heat is on [ 2 Answers ]

My outside unit's fan still runs even when inside controls are all set to off, or even when inside heat is being used.

This is really killing me inside I feel like [ 24 Answers ]

Hurting myself. I cannot find a solution to my problem when it comes to sexual intercourse. I know I've been told to massage my clitoris during penetration but it's not that simple. It doesn't seem to help or maximize the pleasure I am supposed to feel from having a man inside of me. It's...

View more questions Search