Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ARUN PRASHANTH Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Let we can set a turbine in the motar
    To save power we can use turbine in the path of the motar tube... a?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 09:19 PM
    Could you use another translator in case you don't speak english well. I don't quite understand your question. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy turbine roof vent [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 turbine roof vents. One is very noisy when it spins, but only sometimes, depending on temperature. Not squeeling, but more of a rubbing or grinding type noise. What does it need? Lubrication? If so, is it best to approach from the attic, or on the roof? Thanks

Turbine and steam engine, [ 5 Answers ]

Why steam turbine is rotating machine and steam engine is reciprocating machine,even they use same type of fuel(steam) and the working cycle,both of them plot same curve,,

Turbine roof vents [ 7 Answers ]

I have roof vents, on my metal roof which are of the turbine type. One of them leaks during heavy rain, which we have had recently. I have been on the roof, and I can't find any area around the vent which needs any sealing. Is it conceiveable that the vent itself is leaking? I have three vents...

Turbine not spinning in washer [ 1 Answers ]

My washer, which is a kenmore 80 series, stopped spinning and the turbine stopped working. How do I fix it?

Bent turbine [ 2 Answers ]

What if you clean the air filter regularly? Can it happen from when the rod was replaced? The oil started leaking from the turbo base right after the initial repair of the worn out rod that caused the oil to originally leak. Then there was a vibration noise for about six months that continually...

View more questions Search