Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdanfield Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 30, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Movie from 1970's I think, that starred Kirk Douglas
    In the movie I remember 2 actors- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Kirk Douglas. It was such a funny film.
    It was based in the old west and a comedy where Kirk Douglas' character was a outlaw and he kept messing up- like one time he was going to jump on a train from a overhead bridge or hill and he lands on the track because he jumped too late- it was so funny

Anyone know what I am talking about or know of a website where I could look up Kirk or Arnold's filmographys?
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2010, 07:55 PM
    Imdb.com
    jdanfield Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 30, 2010, 08:17 PM

Thank you!! I have been looking for the movie forever it's called the villain from 1979
    I love the site you sent me to also
    Thanks you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie starred johnny depp and it looked like pee wee herman and this over weight [ 1 Answers ]

Johnny depp and the other dudes were into selling mota but were not making enough so they decided to "branch" out so went to mexico found this older dude that would sell them plenty and there was this girl playing johnny"s girlfriend and she finds out she doesn't have but a couple of months to...

The movie starred johnny depp and it looked like pee wee herman and this over weight [ 1 Answers ]

There was johnny depp pee wee herman this over-weight dude and this girl who played depps girlfriend they were selling mota but wasn't making enough money so depp said we need a middle man so they went to mexico and found this older man and he said great and he sold them a lot and they were going...

What is the name of a lifetime movie that starred earl hamner [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starred earl hamner and was about him poisoning his wife very slowly.

I need a title for an old movie.1970's [ 4 Answers ]

I movie played on TV in the Cincinnati area in the 1970's. I can remember a scene where the father and son were on a raft, the father went under the water and some kind of radiation type thing came down and the boy got radiation because he was above the water. One of the last scenes in the movie...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search