Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mapchicago View Post
    Do you suggest face to face prospecting for janitorial accounts or cold calls via the phone. How many face to face and/or phone calls is possible.
    You should start your own thread asking questions on someone else's thread is 'piggybacking' Map. And you will get more responses.

As many as you can face to face or on the phone. If you make in person calls you get to at least see the size and some of the interior of the buildings. I prefer direct cold call in person.

Stringer
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mapchicago View Post
    When the rep visits the account twice a month do they visit and speak with the client and/or do they go and speak with the crew also in the evening?
    If you are talking about customer service calls then yes visiting the locations to inspect them and build rapport with the clients. I used to visit at night when our crews were cleaning however for the last ten years we have supervisors and an Operations director that does this.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does gross sales include sales tax? [ 2 Answers ]

Because sales tax from a restaurant passes through to the state do I include it on my income statement and then write it off as an expense? Or do I leave it off both sides (income and expense). Which is the more correct way to handle it?

Were can I get complete top 400 album sales number and overall sales? [ 1 Answers ]

I want know if there is a site that can give me the complete sales number of music?

What is are reps? [ 11 Answers ]

So you always hearing magazines and stuff to do like, an example 3-5 reps and what I want to know is WHAT IS ARE REPS?! HELP ME!! :confused:

REPs keeping between me and love? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I really extremely like this guy :) :p and he said no when I asked him out, but I know he likes me beacause he talks to me more than his friends he jokes around with me:D he grabbed my A**!:rolleyes: well anyway I think he won't go out with me because of his rep how do I get him to forget his...

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search