Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Armoravena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 06:08 PM
    How do I know if I love this girl
    I have know this girl for 2 years now and we have been close. We are always talking to each other through texting, pretty much every night now. We always sit next to each other, and a lot of people are making fun of us for that. We have never kissed, but we like to go to a park and watch the stars together as much as posssible. I really do like her, but I don't know if I love her.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:26 PM
    Does it matter?

If you like her, enjoy her company - it doesn't matter whether it's love/friendship/companionship.

You're lucky to have someone to watch the stars with!

Don't worry about what other people say - people will always have something to say. Ignore them.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:39 PM

If you truly love her, you would die for her. You would love her even if you couldn't see, touch, or hear her. You would love her, even if you didn't have "romantic feelings" for her. Your love would be unconditional, and would endure all things.

Love is an intense thing, don't take it lightly.

If you enjoy being with this girl, and you like her, than just live in the moment, until you know FOR SURE, without a doubt, that it is love.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 01:19 AM

How old are you?
    I'd say enjoy the friendship and see where it goes.

Don't let other people s silly comments upset you,
    If they feel the need to gossip that's their problem.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 09:02 AM

Don't worry about the love part, just enjoy the friendship.

Are you happy with that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I'm in love with a girl who doesn't like me [ 7 Answers ]

I've been friends with her for years and have always had feelings for her, but she doesn't have them back, its blaringly obvious, I'm told, but she doesn't want anything to do with me... feeling very low about everything at the moment and this really isn't helping

In love with a girl who has a boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I'll try to make this as short as possible, but lets start with some background. During my sophomore year of high school I met a girl in one of my classes who I thought was kind of cute. We talked for a while and through mutual friends went to parties etc. Over time I began to realize that...

I love this girl [ 1 Answers ]

I love this girl so much I will do anything to keep her but how do I know if she truly loves me back when I have my friend telling me she hug her x.. What do I do... BUT my friend like her and I don't know if he's trying to brake us up.. can any one help me?? :confused:

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

View more questions Search