Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonnee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 04:37 PM
    GE Washer(wbxe2070a0ww) will not spin or agitate.
    Replaced control panel with no luck. What is the most likely problem?
    mscreations Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2010, 07:17 PM

Make sure the lid switch is working properly. The washer will not activate the motor if the lid switch isn't working properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Washer will Spin but will not agitate [ 4 Answers ]

I have no experience with appliances, but before calling a repair man, I was wondering what might cause a GE washer to be able to spin, but not agitate. Could it be something that I could fix on my own? I hear it trying to agitate, but kind of makes a buzzing noise when it is on the agitate cycle.

GE washer do not agitate or spin [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a GE washer model S3700G2WW that fills water and drain properly but do not agitate or spin. Removed the front cover and motor do not spin but does not smells burn and looks pristine. Any suggestions?

Washer won't spin or agitate. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland (by Whirlpool) washer (top load) that won't spin or agitate. The water is draining out fine. The model no. is 8280869 I can't seem to find ANYTHING online for this washer! It was here when we moved in. I know "kirkland" is a Costco brand and I went on both Costco website as well...

GE Washer won't spin or agitate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE washer model #SE4210. It will not spin or agitate. It will not even spin when I try to spin it manually. I removed the panel off the front and noticed black dust below the motor. Apparently the belt has been slipping and luckily I haven't burned up the motor yet. What can I do to...

GE washer won't spin or agitate. [ 1 Answers ]

first of I am a maintenance tech so I know a little about appliances but never have I seen a worst one to fix than ge the problem is it won't spin or agitate but I can't fix it until I get the agitator off witch lies the problem there is a plastic cap covering the bolt to hold it on the washer is a...

View more questions Search