Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cyrils alive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 03:47 PM
    Difference between fish and mammalian blood cells
    How do fish red blood cells differ from mammalian cells?
    harum Posts: 339, Reputation: 27

Feb 9, 2010, 09:38 PM

Fish red blood cells have nuclei in them and are capable of division. Mammalian red blood cells have no nuclei.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Differences between Avian and Mammalian Blood Cells [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between avian and mammalian inflammation?

Structural difference b/w human blood & cattles blood [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the blood group, in which the structural difference between human(man ) blood and cattles (animals like... cow, goat etc.) blood.

Continuation of red blood cells with blood and protein in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I saw the urologist today, I over heard him tell the nurse I needed a biopesy immeditaly, I gasped. Then they talked in a low voice arguing. He came in I told him what happened over the weekend... he said you have kidney stones I told him how the hospital I won't say which one said that I did not....

Red blood cells and blood in urine and severe pain now [ 12 Answers ]

Nov of 2008 I had a UA report that showed blood red blood cells protein ext. I had flank pain severe in my left side that lasted for about 4 days on the 2cd day I went to the Hos. They did many tests only to confirm no infections no stones. About 3 weeks ago I had another UA report that showed 120...

White Blood Cells [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband has been trying for a baby for 3 yrs now. I have been for blood tests and they came back that my fertility is fine but I have a low white cell count What does this mean ? Please anyone tell me? I have got to wait another month for further blood tests... he said there is nothing to...

View more questions Search