Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anoopkallat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 11:17 AM
    2. Select an article of around 500 words in length from a business publication and wr
    2. Select an article of around 500 words in length from a business publication and write a précis, condensing the article to one fourth its size. Keep in mind the principles of précis writing. Attach the original article with your précis
    anoopkallat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 11:19 AM
    3. Write a cover letter to a prospective employer of your choice, applying for a spec
    3. Write a cover letter to a prospective employer of your choice, applying for a specific advertised position, along with your one page resume
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Again, we have done our homework, it is against the rules of the site to do yours.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2010, 11:22 AM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Article Around 500 Words from Business Publication [ 3 Answers ]

I have to wrote a précis considering an 500 words article Can anyone provide me an article around 500 words from business publication considering the article to one fourth its size. Keep in mind the principle of précis writing .

Which is best among Internal 500 GB HD or External 500 GB HD [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, Just I proposed to buy one 500 GB Hard Dist for my Win XP/1GB RAM PC to store more data. Kindly clarify which is the best one Internal or External ? Tks Balakumar

500-800 words (not including references) [ 1 Answers ]

500-800 words (not including references) Details: Choose three (3) works of art from three artists from the Baroque period through the Postmodern era. Your three (3) works of art should come from at time or art movement covered in the reading from Units 4 and Unit 5. Your choices must comply with...

Home Based Business Article [ 3 Answers ]

www.dynamic-xchange.com/home-based-business.php

View more questions Search