Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Pimple on outer vagaina lip
    I had my period last week, and ran out of small pads(the ones you can use everyday) for my last day. I use those all the time, because if I don't, my vagina gets irritated. Don't ask me why, I've tried wearing only knickers, but I have discharge and it just doesn't fell right.

My vagina lips started becoming itchy yesterday, but I thought it was normal because I often get 1-2 days of itchiness after my period. I guess it has to do with my body reaction towards pads. But last night I realised there's a pimple on the outer lip, just on the right sight. I think it has puss in it too... I've never had a pimple there, I don't know what to do to get rid of it and I wonder if I should go to the doctor. I don't think it's an ingrown hair, I hardly have hair on my lips... :confused:
    supercat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 10:09 PM

Get someone to take a look at it!.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is this outer space creature? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Last night my son (age 6) is asking me the name of the outer space creature he saw on my PC. I am wondering if someone could tell me if it comes from a movie plus the name of the creature? http://i34.tinypic.com/2qjbq6c.jpg Thank you in advance for your help. AmCiAn

Outer Body Experience [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me understand my dream. I dreamt that I woke up and my son came into my room, there was two of him. I realised that I was dreaming then looked at the mirror in my room and saw my body on my bed, I jumped into my bed and woke up, I then saw my dog go out...

The outer ring of venus? [ 1 Answers ]

Reacurring dream that my brother and I go through this glowing ball of light and end up in a diff world, People use their minds to speak and also can do things with their minds I was driving something like a car and the people behind us were making the wheel hard to minipulate. Also they were...

View more questions Search