Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 30, 2010, 02:18 AM
    Things To Be Thankful For.
    Here's a list of little things to be thakful for...

The mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed.

The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.

My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.

The space I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
    The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.

The piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.

The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm alive.

Getting too much email bogs me down but at least I know I have friends who are thinking of me.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 02:21 AM

I like this post.I don't know why its in the christianity thread,but your right,be thankfull for what we are able to do,many cant.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2010, 12:31 AM

chocodrip
    I am thankful very much fr the same things you are.
    I'm also thankful for my Church for it gives me God's intended service and a place to pray and worship with others for Jesus is there in our midst.
    I'm also thankful for the food I eat and for all the people from farmers and ranchers to the folks that prepare it ship it and provide it for sale.
    Being a person of poor health I am particularly thankful for hospital, doctors, nurses, and medical technicians.
    I am also thankful for the medications I need, for the folks that discover and make it, those that provide it and for the Lord God who created the materials that go into the makeup of the medicines and foods I need for this life.
    God Bless all who are thankful.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate Leelannee Thankful into Tibetan [ 1 Answers ]

I have always wanted my daughter's name "Leelannee Thankful" to be my one and only tattoo. It would be most special translated into Tibetan, but I am doubtful this can be done. The other language that would be special to me, would be sanskrit. I have been searching for these translations for at...

Thankful for what we have [ 9 Answers ]

I guess we all at times look at what others have, or see the ads on TV this time of year, so it often takes a wake up call. As most know I recently got married and in doing we went today to move all of Toni's things into our home ( did not say my house any more) Well of course she had two...

Thankful to Dennis and stonewilder [ 1 Answers ]

Wish you best luck in your life!

What are you thankful for? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to know something (or many things) you are thankful for.:rolleyes: I truly am thankful that in my family, we have our health. I am thankful that my good days out number my bad. I am thankful (believe it or not) to have found this website when I did. Anyone?;)

View more questions Search