Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvsandy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Why do we work together with a translation company not a single translator?
    Why do we work together with a translation company not a single translator?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 10:18 PM

Because the boss decided it?

Have no idea what you are talking about, who are "we"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need work asap single dad no unemploument left! [ 1 Answers ]

I have great job history and haven't had any new crimes since 2000 I have a felony poss. From1998 and a few misdemeanor thefts. I am in the process of getting my drivers license back and should have it by 10/09.DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYWHERE I CAN GET ANY WORK FAST??

Translation company do not pay me for works [ 2 Answers ]

I am a freelance translator in Ohio, and recently got a job from a translation company in Colorado. Normally a compensation is paid within 30 days after a receipt of my invoice. I completed the job in April, but still haven't received the compensation from them. I wrote the owner of the...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

I need an English to Spanish translation for work [ 2 Answers ]

The company I work at is having a really big thanksgiving dinner today. We have a bunch of mexicans working for us, and I don't know if any of them speak english. So, just so I'm sure, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to say "time to eat" in spanish? We are having all of them eat with us...

Girlfriend enjoys my company, but just wants to be single [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend of 5 months recently initiated a relationship break from each other. The reason is mainly because she just wants to be single for a while. She's entering a busy portion of her life where she wants to experience new things in our college as well as planning out her career and...

View more questions Search