Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    232itisme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 09:41 PM
    George Angel
    Do to incorrect leveling on my new garage, after the pouring of the concrete about 1/3 of my entire surface of the floor is about 2 " dipper. Is there any other way of repairing the floor short of cutting off the damaged area and re pouring it.

Bob
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2010, 12:57 PM

You might want to contact someone locally in the cement concrete business and have them come and take a look and give an estimate on fixing this problem for you. The cement can be repoured over the wrongly poured area to correct the 2" dip but the area must be properly prepped and poured once the weather is much, much warmer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings angel... oh angel... [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember anythink else... Only that in one point says... " Aaangel....oh angel..."

DE George [ 2 Answers ]

Is De george a mental illness and or a disease. Just learned of this recently. What exactly is De george?

Out of Afghanistan - George Will [ 52 Answers ]

Hello: Leading conservative writer George Will said we should get OUT of Afghanistan and focus on the border with Pakistan with our unmanned but heavily ARMED drones... I agree. We ain't going to win in Afghanistan. excon

De George Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

I am a psychotherapist who has a patient who has been diagnosed with "De George Syndrome". I am looking for information concerning the symptoms and the management as well as prognosis of the syndrome.

View more questions Search