Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigcountry48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Money from vietnam
    I want to find out how to bring back money from vietnam and how to exchang from vietnamese dong to us dollar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 07:09 PM

I don't quite understand the question - are you visiting and bringing money with you? Did you sell something and are bringing the money with you?

You exchange currency at International banks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 09:31 PM

How much money are you bringing back, on large amounts, you deposit it in the bank in viewtnam and wire transfer it to your bank in the US

Ifyou are talking actual cash, you keep it in your pocket and merely exchange it at any local exchange store, or at many larger banks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vietnam and other countries in militiary [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the wrong category or not because I didn't find military. I was wondering, if Vietnam ever went to war with Burma, who would win? How about Vietnam went to war against Thailand? I know this is just random questions that's mostly based on opinion but oh well, I...

Rambo in vietnam [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a movie about john rambo is vietnam? If there is, which of the movie is it. Thanks

Vietnam War [ 17 Answers ]

I was just watching "Hamburger Hill 'about Viet Nam on TV. I don' remember why our fighting men in Viet Nam were hated so over here in the US.

Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find free data regarding salary increase percentage in Vietnam and Cambodia? Thanks! :) Regards, Winn

View more questions Search