Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1BigAl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Dish TV
    We have a dvd / vcr that did not come with the dish TV network setup. When I hook the 3 color plugs to the dvd/vcr output do I go to the input side of the dish box or to the TV.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 07:15 PM

Please post the make and model of your components and the TV. Also post the cables that you have available if you are not interested in purchasing new/different cables. With this information we can post the best way of connecting everything.

But the yellow, white, and red goes out from the DVD/VCR in to the TV. If you wish to record, then you will have to go out from the Dish box in to the DVD/VCR.

Depending on your equipment, this may not be the best possible way to connect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much dish soap? [ 19 Answers ]

I am having a problem with air bubbles in the dry wall mud. I am using an all purpose joint compound, how much dish soap do you put in to how much compound??

Dish Network [ 2 Answers ]

I am having major contractual problems with DishNetwork as they did not install my dish as promised in the way that was promised. I have tried to talk to two separate operators on the phone and one refused to let me speak to his supervisor and hung up on me, the other refused to give me a phone...

Dish network [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hook up a dvr tyo dish network

Dish connection [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I want to buy a Dish connection instead of cabel network... Also I need the monthly package details and initial amount details.. Can u explain Thanks in Advance Kavitha:)

View more questions Search