Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pure Warriorcat Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 06:37 PM
    Safe mmo
    I need to find a safe mmo or mmorpg that is safe for 13 or younger children. My daughter likes Fantasy games.. and would like to play some in her spare time. I can't find one that will play on Mac computers, no download, AND will be able to play on very slow computers.. Plus, to be more specific, it will preferably be one that she can chat on... THANKS! :D
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 06:54 PM

Here is the problem. When you start saying chat that opens a pandoras box. With chat in mind there are no true safe harbors to dock in. There are places on the net for chat that are monitored 24/7 and even those can get infiltrated. Most of what is out there has graphics that are high end. That's how they attract customers. Also play varies by connection speeds. ( dial up, dsl or cable ). It all makes a difference. Many out there offer a free trial ( up to 2 weeks) so at least you can see how it goes. Also before going into any you both need to agree on the limits and stick to them. For many they are very addicting. Find out what kind and check those out using Google or Yahoo or your preferred search engine. But do it together.
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 07:31 PM

Here is a list of many that are out there to save you some time.

Ref:
    Top Ten MMORPG Games - Top Ten List

Jan 30, 2010, 09:56 AM

Ohh... umm.. here, let me re-phrase that, umm.. what I mean by safe, is like, they don't reveal boobs or something... Thank you though! I will check some websites though... :D thanks!

Jan 30, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Ohh... wait.. my computer will not let me go on that website... I don't know why... :/
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 01:38 PM

Most are not revealing. It's the chat feature that can get bad. That is why when you mentioned it I thought I would warn you.

P.S.
    Not sure why its not letting you to that site it shouldn't have anything bad on it.
    If it does I appologize. I just clicked it and it was working.

Jan 30, 2010, 03:00 PM

Yeah, my computer is weird like that, but oh well, it's a powerbook g4, its been dunked in water once and dropped twice, so I think that it has done its job for 6 long years XD Anyway... I mainly just need a site that allows chat, isn't revealing, and NO DOWNLOADS! ( I don't know what it is but my computer does not do downloads ) Thanks anyway! :)
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 04:02 PM

If you machine runs java then that's about what your limiting yourself to. So if you do a search look for java games. There are tons of them out there.

Jan 31, 2010, 04:12 PM

Omg.. thanks!! Oh, and by the way, if you didn't notice by my bad grammar, XD, or faces... <_< I am the kid... XD I just thought I would get more replies if I said I was an adult.. XD ha ha... XD um.. so that's why I wanted it safe... :) Thanks a lot!! That really helped..
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Warriorcat View Post
    Omg..! thanks!!! oh, and by the way, if you didn't notice by my bad grammar, XD, or faces... <_< I am the kid.... XD i just thought i would get more replies if i said i was an adult.. XD ha ha... XD um.. so thats why I wanted it safe... :) Thanks a lot!!!! that really helped..!
    We still offer help on AMHD regardless its just as a minor we have lines that need to be drawn. Questions that are inappropraite would be out of line. Ones of this type get answers regardless of age. Just please anytime you use chat be safe OK.

P.S.

We don't answer homework questions here either :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free mmo games [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find games online like runescape, where I don't have to download

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Is it safe? [ 3 Answers ]

My washing machine overflowed all over my house. There is water damage in 5 rooms. Is it safe to stay here while the repairmen dry it out?

View more questions Search