Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tia24601 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:20 PM
    Aquarius sun, moon in virgo + sun in scorpio, moon in sagittarius
    The title says it all, I'm curious what the relationship between myself, an female aquarius sun with my moon in virgo and someone I'm seeing who's sun is in scoprio and his moon is in sagittarius.

We both are right in the middle of our sun signs, meaning neither of us are on the cusp of anything. I know aquarius' get along with sagittarius and virgo gets along well with scorpio, but does it work that way, combining the sun and moon like that?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 04:24 PM

I can only suggest you find an online astrologer.
    We do not do readings on this board.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 04:36 PM

Why don't you tell us about your personalities and what makes you two tick, rather than tell us what sign you are?

We can't help when we don't have any information.

Are you guys having trouble in your relationship? Are you the perfect couple? Are you happy together? Do you fight?

Jan 29, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Thanks anyway, I thought this was a forum for any manner of question - I suppose I'll try Google answers or something. The point was our astrological signs as opposed to the way our relationship works, we're together and happy- I'm just curious.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 05:39 PM

If you're together and happy, why worry about star signs?

Jan 29, 2010, 07:31 PM

Because I'm fascinated by astrology.
    It really isn't your place to judge me on my question, why should you care if I care about our signs? This was my question, if you don't have an answer then please ignore it, there's no need to pass your own judgement on me because I'm curious about something that you obviously disagree with.
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 07:48 PM

Wow... don't think I really deserved that, but let's go with it...

I can tell you that I'm a cancer, but since I was born with a few days of the sign change, I have quite a lot of Gemini traits. I embody pretty much both of the characteristics of Gemini and Cancer... go figure.

I also lived in China for two years and know all about the zodiac and year signs... I'm also fascinated by the Asian mysticsm. I'd have to be... because, again, it was my home for two years. I chose to live and work there.

I was not judging you, but was simply making the observation that it doesn't matter what your sign is, if you are compatible with your partner, you'll make it work. And compatibility is based on who you are, not which day you were born.

Please don't assume that someone is making fun of you; take the advice that is given and consider it.

If you're happy in your relationship, it shouldn't matter what sign you are, what year you were born, or what the moon was doing on your birthday.

From one astrologically-fascinated individual to another, if you're happy, don't mess it up by thinking the stars can change your fate.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 29, 2010, 07:59 PM

You could try these sites.

Free Compatibility Report - Astrology

Free Compatibility Report Astrology Dating Relationships - Discover the Secrets of Sexual and Romantic Attraction

#1 Free Astrology Birth Chart Online: Astrolabe's Free Astro Chart, Horoscope Data Input Page

I haven't tried any of these, so I have no idea if they'll work or how much information they'll spit out.

For the last one, you'll have to do one for you and one for him.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 08:29 PM

Tia, I am going to caution you to be careful. The amount and type of information that a 'reading' takes can also be used by scam artists (and such). So pay careful attention to the safety measures a site takes as well as the reliability of their information.

Jan 29, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Thank you for all the advice, I have read and know quite a bit about astrology, having numerous books and whatnot, it's just hard to find details about that specific match. I wouldn't dare give out my information for a reading, but thanks for the heads up anyway! :)

HistorianChick : I'm not assuming you were making fun of me, I'm saying you didn't take my question seriously. I didn't ask whether our relationship has a chance based on our signs? Or whether this was the deciding factor... I was specifically asking about the combination of our sun and moons, and how it works when my sun matches his moon and my moon matches his sun. I'm saying your observations are irrelevant to my question.

We are extremely happy together, and besides if was relying fully on astrology, we would've already broken up - scorpios and aquarius' don't normally work well together.

Perhaps if you are interested in astrology you might understand this: I think the fact that you are a Cancer might explain our confusion- I don't have my emotions involved in this question, I'm an aquarius. I'm curious for the sake of knowledge alone, not because I plan to devote my life to the result. You seem to be taking it as that this question stems from the emotional side of me, as one of the characteristic of water signs - emotionality. I am much more rational than emotional and besides which I already know the how I emotionally, physically and spiritually feel about my partner. He's interested in religion and alternative forms of spirituality, and I grew up with a very new-agey sister, it's just something we're both curious about. I know the way I feel about my partner, we're very happy together, it was just a question.

I'm saying you didn't take the question seriously because you didn't appear to want to answer it - you just gave your opinion on how I shouldn't base my life on the answer that you didn't give me.
    I'm sorry for this chaos, but I'm just trying to be as honest as I can.
    I know no other way, I'm an aquarius...
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 29, 2010, 09:48 PM

This site is more general, but they don't ask for much information.

Love Astrology, Horoscopes and Readings from Tarot.com
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 2, 2010, 04:36 PM

Hi OP I realise this is quite an old post however I am answering it anyway.

You are Aquarius your partner is Scorpio, in that aspect you're incompatible, however Sun Sign Astrology is not what makes a relationship work.

It the two individuals in it that determine how it pans out, if you're both prepared to work through your differences then it has as much chance of working as anyone's relationship does.

Also Aquarius is not a Water Sign its an air sign. Its symbol is the water bearer.

Scorpio is water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sun roof vs moon roof [ 8 Answers ]

What is the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof?

How many sun spots are on sun today? [ 2 Answers ]

Today's number of sun spots?

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

View more questions Search