Ask
    tcprsly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:07 PM
    Ruud furnace circuit board blinking codes
    Circuit board led has two quick blinks and pauses so on and so on
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 04:43 PM

On the inside of the blower compartment cover, there should be a list of codes. From memory, I'm thinking yours will say pressure switch open. Let me know what it says and we will try to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LED trouble codes Diamond 80 50A50-241 circuit board [ 5 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 furnace that is about 13 years old. It has a White Rodgers Emerson 50A50-241 circuit board. Where can I find a place to decipher what the blinking LED trouble codes mean? I tried to Google for an answer but no luck. It brought up a lot of referrals to this web site. Thanks...

York furnace circuit board codes [ 4 Answers ]

Mdl number p20pd12n08001b The vent motor comes on but it doesn't fire up The led flashes 4 times.

Circuit Board for a True Blue Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace (Quatro True Blue) has been diagnosed with a bad circuit board. The manufacturer is out of business. The furnace (propane) is in good shape except for the board. Can another board be used in place of the bad one? Or, since the furnace is a 1990's model, would I be better by...

Furnace Circuit Board? [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace won't come on. This happened once last year and was told that there may be a shortage in the circuit board, and it'll have to be replaced if it happens again. They told me a sure sign would be if I had a problem with the ac coming on in the summer. Well, no problem with the ac this year...

View more questions Search