Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Country song from a few years ago
    My cousin is looking for the name of a country song. It's at least 4-5 years old; she said the story of the song is something along the lines of a father comes home drunk and murders his wife and himself. Their daughter is hiding behind the couch while it happens. Later on, she sees a crucifix and asks how Jesus got down off the cross and explains that He was sitting with her the night that her parents died.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 01:47 PM

I think the name of the song is, "The Sad Little Girl", by John Michael Montgomery. Hope this is the one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

A movie I saw 8 years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie 8 years ago. All I remember is this women taking her soon to divorced husbands money from a hotel room and running off. She does to a bar and heads over to a man in the booth. She bends down and unzippers his zippers and says to him to come outside. They have sex many times...

Name of a movie I saw years ago [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows the name of a movie about the following subject. The main characters of the movie are 2 boys, they're probably in high school, but can't remember. The real main character sees the other in a fight, and then wants to talk to him. He gets suckerpunched,...

Judgement against me over 2 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old judgement against me, I was served by papers being left at x-girl friends door. I never got papers, Do I have any options ? What is motion called to reopen based on not being in court? Please help.

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

View more questions Search