Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia1330 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2003, 03:12 PM
    Tubes tied
    I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help
    nadia7526 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2003, 09:43 AM
    tubes tied
    Dear Alicia,

If you and your husband still want one more child then don't tie your tubes. There is some birth control such as Norplantwhich the dr. Inserts 6 "little sticks" on the inside of your arm so there is no pills to take. Then there is the deprovara shot you get EXACTLY 3months. If you miss one or two days get into the dr. So they can give you next shot.
    Let me know if you want further info.

NADIA
    penley13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2004, 06:25 AM
    tubes tied
    Many of my friends and myself regretted having tubes tied. The reversal surgery is quite expensive... and not too successful. I have known 5 people to have the reversal, and only one of them ended up getting a baby.. and that was after 3 years and fertility drug therapy. I think post partum depression plays a part in regretting having tubes tied. My children now 13 and 15.. I wanted 6 kids, but after 2 c-sections, decided to not have more. I looked into the reversal surgery, several different Dr.s, looked at the % of success rate. Looked and my beautiful son and daughter and kept in mind that I was blessed with
    DANNYGIRL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2004, 01:03 PM
    Tubal Ligation
    I Had A Tubal Ligation After 3 Kids At 19 Years Old And I Wish Now That I Am In A Better Position In Me Life That I Could Have Another Baby In A Few Years I'm Only 30 I Still Have Time But I Hear It Hard To Reverse And Really Expensive
    mommy of a 3 year old Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2005, 06:52 PM
    Tubes tied
    Hi I'm 21 with a 3 year old and a stp kid thets 11 and I do not think my husband wants any more kids but every time I bring up get my tubes tied he gets made but he wants me to stay on depo what should I do :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eustachain tubes closed [ 2 Answers ]

My Eustachain tubes are closed up, and I have ringing in the ears that started recently after trying acupuncture for hearing loss. Test reveled significantly more hearing loss in my left ear. Any ideas how to keep tubes open.

Tied my retained earnings to last audit [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know who to tied my retained earnings to the last year audit I have previous audit.

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Do You Think Education Level Is Closely Tied To Local Economies [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.azstarnet.com/public/packages/star200/techfuture.htm EXCERPT: Gonzales said it is worrisome that the Legislature would consider reducing funding for education from the university level to K-12 schools, child care programs and preschools. ``The mentality of many of our...

View more questions Search