Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nellyx93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Please I want to increas my height! how do I do this?
    I need to find out different ways to improve ma height, I am scared of playing basketball I might be laughed at...
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jan 29, 2010, 08:49 AM

LOL I don't think there's a way to increase your height.. I'm 24 years old and 5 feet tall.. my 2 year old son is only 2 feet shorter than me! So please if you find a way let me know! =)
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jan 29, 2010, 01:08 PM

You want to increase your height? That's simple

This is what you need...

2 engine powered vehicles
    2 pieces of rope
    And 2 helpers

First you get someone to tie your hands and feet, your hands to one car, your feet to another. Then you get them to drive off and eventually you will get taller.

For those that think this won't work it does, I saw it in a movie once. :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 01:18 PM

I don't think that there is any way other than surgery (which last I heard was still a very controversial surgery) to increase your height. It's genetic. I'm 5'1. I played basketball in middle school. I wasn't very good. But my height had nothing to do with it. I was bad at catching the ball. Haha if you want to play, I say go for it. If people laugh, laugh with them, remind them that at least you never have to duck under branches or door ways. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum height [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I am suppose to answer this question but I don't know how to go about it. A shrub 20cm tall is planted and in its first years it grow 8cm tall, in the second it grows 4cm more, in the third year it grows 2cm more and so on. What is the maximum height the tree will grow? So far...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?

View more questions Search