Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhablacky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 07:16 AM
    I want become fat in just 10 days or in a month does drinking beer can make this
    I want become fat in just 10 days or in a month does drinking beer can make this
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 07:19 AM

I would seriously NOT consider drinking alcohol to gain weight,you may end up with more problems then you bargained for.

Can I ask why?

And what age you are?

A rapid increase or decrease in weight is very bad for your health.
    bhablacky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 07:27 AM
    I'm 21 but very thin, so I have desided to I want become fat in just 10 days or even 1 month
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhablacky View Post
    i'm 21 but very thin, so i have desided to i want become fat in just 10 days or even 1 month

There is a much better way to do this.

Eat healthy,and try weight training to increase body mass.

You may be naturally thin,however resistance training will help give your body more shape.

You won't see a difference in 10 days,but over time.

I strongly recommend you don't take drasic action to increase your body weight.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Hi, bhablacky!

What has your doctor had to say about how much you weigh, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold beer make my tummy big? [ 2 Answers ]

My tummy is big. Is it because I always drink cold beer?

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

Beer/drinking funnies. [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know if these quotes are real, but I thought some funny. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~ Frank Sinatra "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman ...

Itchy from drinking beer! [ 1 Answers ]

Just in the last few months, when I drink beer, my eyebrows, nose and eyelids itch like crazy! I literally want to scratch my own eyes out! What the hek causes this? I don't have a problem with any food that contain yeast. I'm only alergic to sulfa. I have two or three beers, and the itching...

View more questions Search