Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bucket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 12:48 AM
    Will someone listen to me?
    I need someone to listen and help me through my very difficult time. I don't however want the whole world knowing my problems though. I need someone strong (emotionally and mentally) to listen and give advice. The things I am struggling with is very difficult and the person I will talk to needs to be able to take it. Please help me. I am a good person but just have a lot of things from my past that have happened and now that I need to vent about and get advice. I have no one to talk to that I can trust or that I don't want to hurt rather. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Hi, bucket!

You can vent here and also discuss things, but please realize that this is a public board where everyone can see what you post.

Thanks!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 12:34 PM

Hey Bucket, even though this is a public forum, remember we don't really know who you are, so you should feel safe talking here. The more people who are able to read it, the more people there are listening to you in your time of need!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 12:46 PM

We're here for you! And, we're strong enough to take what you say, give you our advice, and still be here. :)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 03:26 PM

Ask away. We don't know who you are, so nobody will know who's asking the question.

Open up and we'll give you our genuine response.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 05:05 PM
    What is the difficult time that you're going through now, bucket?

You don't have to be afraid here, or think that what you post will be found out by others who you know.

Thanks!
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Mar 9, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I'm with the others. No one knows you here, but we all care. If you want to talk, have at it! We'll do our best to be supportive where necessary and help you straighten things out if we can.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 11:58 AM
    2 year old thread ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just need someone to listen to me [ 10 Answers ]

I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I'm having a lot of family problems, and just need to vent. Weather you can offer advise or not, it don't matter I just need to talk. Ty:(

All I need is someone to listen for a while [ 3 Answers ]

There comes a time in a mans life when he realizes that no matter what he does or what he says nothing about him, weather that's inside emotions or outward expressions will change. With that comes the answer that he no longer needs to be. I am now at that point. I no longer fear death, I don't...

I know I shouldn't listen but? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, my name is Brittney and I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now. I love him I am sure of it, but a lot of people tell me that it is only 'puppy love' and then when I go off to University our relationship is going to fall apart. I am 18 and my boyfriend is 17, he is in...

Do I just listen. [ 13 Answers ]

What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and...

View more questions Search