Jan 29, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Yep, always a good thing to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? [ 4 Answers ]

Goodmorning every one , I have 3 questions and I need an answer asap this is my first question How do international marketing strategy differ from the national strategy? I need a full explanation . Thanks in advance :) Kindest Regards ,

Best divorce strategy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been married for 19 years but separated from my husband for almost 15. We have a daughter who is 18. We have had no contact with him for about 9 or 10 years. The last time we saw him he was hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital in our area and when his family took him back home...

Foreclosure strategy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to the board and appreciate your help in advance. I own some multiunit properties as well as our house. We currently have zero lates on any of our obligations but face the reality , due to the current market, of letting properties go to foreclosure . What would be a good plan of...

Strategy rpg [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know any good games like Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea (and their sequels) that I could play? On any system. I like the isometric views and grid based movement/combat. I like the games with lots of classes or skills or extra stuff to do post game. I am thinking of getting Spectral...

View more questions Search