Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Delion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 08:55 PM
    No heat from a Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a
    I am having promblems with getting the heat from an older Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a that's installed in a mobile home. The thermostat was replaced The fan comes on. The pilot feed that goes into the side but isn't attached. Do u have any specs on this model?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 08:59 PM
    No but I know a site that specializes in Mobile home furnaces especially Coleman. Go to the link below sign in and post your question under Coleman.

Index page
    Geokohler Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 09:16 PM

First reattach the feedline to the pilot light. You need to hold down the control until it lights and continue to hold it for a while to allow the thermocouple to heat up and allow gas to flow. You may need a long wire with a match twisted to the end to light it. They didn't place it in the best location.

Next Check your upper and lower limit switches these are the proper settings:
    Upper = 7680-3791= Open @ 140*/Close @ 120*

Lower = 7660-3591 = Open @ 150*/Close @ 130*

Fan- Limit = 7700-3281 = Open @ 120*/Close @ 90*

Next check the burner & automatic relight burner assembly, make sure they are clean and functioning as designed.

If it still does not work feel free to contact me. George

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman forced air heater problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Forced Air Type Furnace. The model is #BGU09516. It is not working. I replaced the motor and it still does not work; maybe it's a connection problem. It still blows out cold air when it's turned on, but it does not provide heat. I was wondering what some solutions might be to fix...

Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I've got an Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit and my blower motor is shot. Is there an easy way to get it out, its stuck behind the cooling coils and it looks like the only way to get that out of the way is to cut the refridgerant lines. Please help

Cut opening in cold air return to allow alternative heat through forced air furnace? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove heating up my basement but the heat can't get to the upstairs because of the home design. I can't cut openings in the basement ceiling (upstairs floor) for the heat to just rise, so I am thinking about cutting a vent in the cold air return duct downstairs so I can just...

Forced air blowing cold air out of one vent, warm out of others [ 1 Answers ]

We have a forced heating system and all of the rooms but one have warm air blowing out of the vents. Why would colder or cool air be blowing out of the vents in one room? Note that this room is much larger than the other bedrooms so I figured the force of the air might be split between two vents...

Self test OK, but no heat from day&night forced air furnace [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I cleaned the filters and turned power off to the furnace. Now power is back on, self test passes (inducer, igniter, humidifier relay (no humidifier hooked up), blower high, blower low), but when I put it back in operation heat does not come on - just th 'inducer.' the igniter...

View more questions Search