Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johncross0013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Delta monitor 1400 bath valve handle removal
    Delta 1400 bath Valve handle will not come off. Set screw has been removed. Soaked in WD40, soaked in white Vinegar solution. Still will not come off. Handle is 2 pieces. Half of the handle unscrews and removes but main base of handle will not pop off Any help would be appreciated
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 11:47 AM

If the set screw is removed then it needs a little force to remove the handle, I am attaching the image bellow if it will help you, Good luck.

John
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Models_1300_1400_5a03.pdf (277.1 KB, 791 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delta 1400 Series Single handle shower [ 9 Answers ]

I recently replaced the cartridge on my Delta 1400 series monitor single-handle faucet, and everything seem to have gone in to place OK, I did have some trouble removing the handle and the clamp brass ring initially as it had not been moved since installation (2002), but now when I turn on the...

Leaking single handle Delta faucet in a bath tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a steady-dripping single handle Delta faucet in an upstairs bathtub. It has a pretty good leak. How do I get to the leak to fix it and what do I need to replace?

Delta single handle shower removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have to replace a cartridge in a delta single handle shower. It is a one piece lever. It has a set screw on the inside bend of the handle. I have removed the set screw and the hard water corrosion will not break allowing the handle to pull off. I have tried boiling hot vinegar, along with a...

Delta bath cartridge removal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a single handle Delta bath faucet valve whose cartridge needs to be replaced because it is dripping. It is about 4 years old or so. I can find no part number anywhere on it. I got all the parts removed, down to removing the brass collar that holds the cartridge in place. NO GO! I put a...

View more questions Search