Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cluceroc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Paranormal activity
    In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room I close it when I'm alone and stay in my living room I don't know is it really a spirit? I never believe in this before till now
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 06:06 PM

It depends on your opinion of what this can be. I believe that these disturbances indicate an evil spirit- a demon. Don't try to contact it, or talk to it in any way. Keep a Bible by your bed, and read it. Fall asleep to praise and worship music. Anoint the doors and windows of your apartment with regular cooking oil and pray over every opening, committing it to God. Get a hold of a pastor or a priest for more ideas.
    PinkRoses36 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2010, 11:53 PM

I have the same problem... most of it seems to be in the bedroom. I've heard like a "punch" sound on shelf as I'm entering the kitchen, and sometimes I swear I see someone in the hallway when I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, but it passes so quickly, I don't quite know what it is I saw. But the stuff I've seen and felt in the room, I know it's got to be paranormal because there's no other explanation. My mind wouldn't bring up me being pushed up against the wall while laying alone on my bed, that's physical, not something I saw. So I know that what I see in the room IS REAL TOO.
    Good luck, I hope this lets u know, you're not alone, it happens to a lot of us out in the world. I thought it was only me, till I found this site.
    JaffIncarnate Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 12:20 AM

Burning Sage usually helps, holy water from church entrances in the corner, there are rituals you can perform (Adam Alaniz Sandwich, IL). Vocally claiming ownership of the house can help quelm spirits. It is not recommended, but subjects who have been drepraved of sleep are found to be more receptive to the paranormal, stay up for three days and call it out, nothing like a mental showdown, but don't show fear or it will destroy everything.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2010, 06:51 PM

THis activity could be spirits or elementals,these energies can be removed by a company,ghostgone.com .They will remove the spirits for good and then place protection around the home so any spirits can not come back.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cluceroc View Post
    in my apartment i have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where i feel it most is in my bedroom i cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. what scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room i close it when im alone and stay in my living room i dont know is it really a spirit? i never believe in this before till now
    Before you go spending money on this as suggested by another poster (ghostgone.com will want money)

Could you answer a few questions?
    Do you live alone?
    How old are you?
    When did this start?
    How long has it gone on?
    Has anyone else seen anything?
    Let's try this OK?

Aug 26, 2010, 10:28 AM

Hi Martinizing
    Trying to respond to your questions but the desk says I have to spread around some reputation.Do you understand this?
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leebeef View Post
    Hi Martinizing
    Trying to respond to your questions but the desk says i have to spread around some reputation.Do you understand this??
    Yes. Instead of putting it in the agree/disagree box, go to the bottom of the page and put your answer in the "Answer Question".

Aug 26, 2010, 11:50 AM

Thanks Martin

Aug 26, 2010, 12:03 PM

Martin as I was saying.
    I am told that the police of the spirit world will create capsules of light which the lower vibrating spirits can not get through.They are made of a dense white light
    They are anchored and are permanent. Originally I had a company in Ireland help me and the cost at that time was 95.00us or a donation if I couldn't afford that.
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leebeef View Post
    Martin as i was saying.
    i am told that the police of the spirit world will create capsules of light which the lower vibrating spirits can not get thru.They are made of a dense white light
    They are anchored and are permanent. Originally i had a company in Ireland help me and the cost at that time was 95.00us or a donation if i couldn't afford that.
    First and foremost , who told you this? The dude who takes the money?

Was that company affiliated with "ghostgone" that you refer to in almost all of your posts?

They want $125.00us for what sounds like the same thing.

Who sets the "spirit police" into action?

Why don't these "spirit police" take action on their own when they see the need? This seems reasonable if they have the power to stop this from happening , they should recognize the problem and stop it without being told to do so by some mortal.

I also checked into the site ghostgone.com and it seems that to be really sure everything is OK with your "light capsule " and the "light bonds" that hold it in place ,you need your "spirit guides" to help check it out.

And to get in tight with your "spirit guides" takes a $250.00us "Spiritual Cleansing" , which includes buffing your aura* and taking care of ]fractures and viruses (not literal viruses ....I hope) in something* . I will have to check further as I am pressed for time at the moment, but be assured I will.

Could you go into more detail of what your problem was , and how you found the people who helped you, and what exactly did they do?

Did anybody check to see if any rational or natural explanations could account for your problem before these people got paid to take care of it?

*my paraphrasing not what was literally stated.
    Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 06:30 PM
    I am anxious to hear the answers to my last questions.
    Come on back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible paranormal activity [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any information on paranormal activity at 275 south main street in pleasant gap, pa We are having some problems and need help!!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search