Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eaglesflying Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Sons acne
    My son is 17 almost 18 he has had acne bad for a couple of years now and it's even on his back too I've tried over the counter products and nothing works. I read that putting vinegar it on your face and back with a cotton ball would get rid of it well it worked for a while then it stopped working. It sure is stressful trying to find something that works. I myself when I had acne I tried Proactive & Murad it worked for a week or so then stopped working making my face worse. I got rid of my acne using a soap with vitamin E in it I tried using that on my son it didn't work for him. Any other suggestions on what I can use ? Thanks God Bless:)
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 28, 2010, 03:48 PM

I would try washing with a soap-free cleanser twice a day, Johnson's Baby Wash is one of the best. First, try over the counter treatments and if they don't work, consult a doctor and/or dermatologist and they can prescribe something stronger like Accutane, which is very effective even for the most stubborn and severe cases. I also had bad acne but I finally outgrew it after I was about 20.
    Eaglesflying Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Thanks so much I think I will try that his face gets real oily and his hair is oily too. Thanks God Bless :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Can my sons father wants to change my sons last name without my consent ? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father want to change my son's last name to his. My son is 6 years old and his father has never been in his life till now. Is his father allwoed to change my son's last name without my consent?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

At 37 I should not be using sons acne cream [ 3 Answers ]

can somebody please advice me on how to get rid of my acne. I'm 37 and still suffer. Ihave tried so many products with no success. I've booked a 7 course of microdermabrasion at the harley medical centre costing £500. And after the first course last week I broke out again. Its really getting me...

View more questions Search