Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missiondc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 01:45 PM
    My commercial dish washer will not run its cycle
    Need to trouble shoot my commercial dishwasher. It will not run through the cycles. We looked at the controls circuit and found that there is no power going to the contactors. Please advise I am an Electrician Now in charge of all equipment and bldg maintenance Thanks Again MissionDC

Check out some similar questions!

Washer machine will not complete entire cycle. It gets to the spin cycle, and stops. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE washer, (about 5 years old). The washer goes through the wash and rinse cycles fine. When it gets to the spin cycle, it stops. I can override and manually place the machine on spin. How can I fix this problem so the cycle runs through completely. Thank You

Dish washer not draining [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Our Kenmore Ultra wash quietguard1 is not draining. I have tried going through the whole cycle one click at a time to see where the drain syscle is with no luck. I checked around the bottom but cannot tell if there is some kind of blockage. Any help out there. Please. Thanks, Sandi

Washer won't run the rinse cycle! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Actually, no cold water is coming into the washer and YES the valve is open. Since there is no cold water... no rinse cycle. I have to rinse my clothes by starting it over and fill it with hot water.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.