Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2006, 07:34 PM
    What does my future hold
    Born aug 21, 1968,
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 06:20 AM
    I believe you're looking for psychics, not physics.

Since you asked, I would say that your future is indeterminable, and controlled entirely by what you want to and manage to achieve through your own willpower and ability.
    Make the most of your life, it's the only one you get :)

(This is my own worldview, and may be entirely wrong, my point is that I don't know, and neither does anyone else.)
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 21, 2006, 06:31 AM
    According to physics your future holds a lot of time. But time it relative too.
    According to psychics your future holds a lot of good and bad times but since that is totally generic and therefore fits anyone, its relative too. ;)

(PS - I don't believe in the psychic thing either and totally agrees with Capuchin - that post is worth a reread for its wisdom! :p )
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 06:33 AM
    If you REALLY want psychic "help": https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/psychics-fortune-tellers/

I really think that physicists can give you better advice though :p (there's a reason why psychics are in the 'arts and leisure' category)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Sorry to say but your future doesn't look bright if you can't tell the difference between physics, which is in the Science forums and Psychics in the Arts and Leisure forums.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2006, 12:43 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/psychi...wer-43991.html

I don't think we had the desired effect :(
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About how much songs does 128MB hold? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how many min./hours do mp3s hold

Hold on, move on, or both? [ 169 Answers ]

Hi all, obviously, my problem is about a woman. We broke up to weeks ago. The main reason (she said) was that she didn’t believe in a future for us anymore. We have been a couple for 18 months. The last couple of weeks of our relationship we had a lot of fights. I almost always started the fight...

How to do a proper hollow hold [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I need to know how to do a proper hollow hold. In cheerleading, we do them, but we always argue on how to do them. Since my father was in the army, and he taught me to do them with your hands under your tailbone or else it's bad for your back, but everybody thinks that your tailbone has...

What does my future hold [ 3 Answers ]

Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I...

View more questions Search