Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    givemeaqq Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2003, 11:31 PM
    ?pool leaking
    Help! I live in NJ, which is frigid right now. My pool is leaking! It's 18ft round, 4ft deep, and covered of course. I don't really know what to do between now and spring! There is a big puddle (patch of ice actually) which looks like quite a bit of water. Do I need to keep it full to stop the sides from caving, or should I let it empty? Again... Help! Thanks in advance.
    glassguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 09:56 AM
    The pool must remain nearly full with water year round. It can only be lowered to the return lines for winterizing, but no lower. The walls will definitely bulge-in if the pool empties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

Really dirty pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house with a really dirty pool since it has not been circulated for about a year with lots of algae growth. I already get most of the leaf out. I went to a few pool supply stores and they suggested to shock the pool. My question is that how effective the shock will be if the pool...

Pool heater [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to heat a pool without going to the trouble of installing a full blown heater? Such as something to put in the pool like a fish tank.

Jello pool [ 3 Answers ]

Is it physically possible to swim in jell-o? would you die if you dove into a 12 foot deep pool of jell-o? thanks! -alison

Pool Hall [ 0 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm about to start my own bar & pool hall business. I've found this existing bar & restaurant & it's seemed relevant for what I've aimed for. But there is one problem. The bar area is not big enough to put any pool tables. This place also comes with a four-bedrooms apartment...

View more questions Search