Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    completeh2o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 12:21 PM
    I have a dead man line in my pool how do you hook up a pump
    I have water behind the liner of my pool I also have a dead man line but I don't know how what type of pump to use and how to hook it up

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting 120/240 volt line to light, gfci and pool pump breaker [ 15 Answers ]

I have recently demolished my shed and long with it the electrical connections which powered my light switch, gfci receptical and pool pump. I thought I had the electrical connections correct but the breaker is tripping when I attempted to turn it back on. Breaker is 15 Amp The line coming...

Hook up salt walter pool filter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just got a salt water pool filter put in . I have to hook up the electric salt filter to the timer.It looks pretty cut and dry. The timer controls the 220 outlet that has the pool filter on it . I was thinking it would be easy for me to tap into the out let as as appose to wiring it to the...

Pool pump and booster pump timer diagrams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a diagram that shows how to hookup two intermatic timers to the pool pump and the booster pump. Running 220volts

Above ground pool electrical hook up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hot tub (spa) hooked up to my house which is ran to a electrical box outside on my deck.the question I have is how do I run wire from the box which my spa is hooked up to, to the place I want to place an electrical outlet form my above ground pool pump I do have space for another breaker...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.