Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulvy_boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2003, 06:09 AM
    Chlorine for pools?
    I have a pool at home and I having trouble keeping the costs down and I don't think I can afford it!

Is there a way to alter the pH and chlorine levels cheaper than buying those expensive branded chemicals?
    coco1159 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mulvy_boy
    I have a pool at home and i having trouble keeping the costs down and i don't think i can afford it!

is there a way to alter the pH and chlorine levels cheaper than buying those expensive branded chemicals?
    Try an Ionic System go to Campbell Environmental systems.com. It some $ up front but will save much more in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PH and chlorine [ 4 Answers ]

Does a high concentration of chlorine lower the pH? How about 200 ppm of chlorine?

Advice on above ground pools [ 2 Answers ]

OK... We're going to take the plunge and get an above ground pool. I've been trying to do some priliminary research on the internet as we won't actually purchase until this fall. I have had little luck in finding a non-biased source of information on recommended brands and recommended types of...

Labor Pools [ 1 Answers ]

I need general information on starting a labor pool in the state of Florida. Specifically insurance concerning "employees".

View more questions Search