Apr 26, 2010, 04:14 PM

Alty, I'm crying now.(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't bark [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I got a 7 year old dog from a rescue centre I have had her a week now and she has never barked or so much as whined. She truly is silent and I'm a bit concerned, she enjoys a walk and is very friendly with us and strangers do you think she is depressed and what can I do to help here

My dog won't bark [ 4 Answers ]

We just adopted a Hound dog (not kidding that's the breed) and she is as sweet as a lamb. 2 yrs old and healthy. Obvious signs of abuse so we are taking it very slow with her lots of love and assurance. She gets along with our cat and they are making their way as to who gets what room - peaceful...

My Dog won't Bark [ 4 Answers ]

We own a 8 mo miniture Dashound,when we purchased him he use to bark.But he has not barked since February.He did bark about 3 weeks ago,when our son attempted to take a t-bone from him.:) We have read up on this bread & found out they are barkey dogs.Our neighbor has three & all they do is...

Dog without bark, History [ 4 Answers ]

My beagle is a puppy and will not bark? I don't understand why, she will whine and growl. She trembles when she is watching a squirrel or something moving but won't do anything else please help me figure out why?? :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search