Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanna_hotmail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 01:25 AM
    I'm a canadian resident,charged with theft under $5000,it was discharged,can I go US
    I am a Canadian resident, living in Ontario Canada. I was charged with theft under $5000 in 2009.
    I was given a conditional discharge with 12 months probation. I would like to know if I would be able to cross the US border after the probation. An accurate answer would be appreciated. Please and thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Charged with theft under 5000 in ontario [ 1 Answers ]

I was just charged for theft under 5000 by an emplyer in ontario. Wonder what I can do! I am an adult have no previous dealings with the police. Already talked to the police and have a court date. They also have video tapes. Please let me know how what I can do? Thank you

Charged for theft under $5000 from employer [ 2 Answers ]

So I made a really stupid mistake:( . I work in an electronics store and a few days ago I got caught giving away a couple DVD's to a friend. I had actually done this twice. The first time I got away with, but the second... i got caught red handed. At that time, the Police were called in and...

Pregnant and being charged with theft under 5000 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 8 months pregnant. And being charged with theft under 5000 for taking cash from my till at work. Needless to say it was a stupid thing to do but it was to put gas in my car so I could get to work the next day and to buy food. I was in all honesty just about to put the money back into the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.