Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091941 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Enercy cost for 2000 Sq ft home ?
    We are in the process of purchasing a 1983 build 2050 sqft home in Houston. I need to know how much Utility costs. The windows are big and old. The home has 2 floors, 7 rooms, downstairs open floor.There is central Gas for heating, Central Electric for cooling. How much on Water bills. Thank you, PS: We - a Family of 4 - have never lived in Houston, only in New York
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 10:09 PM

This is not finance. If someone here knows how to do this, it's by pure coincidence, cause figuring out how a home uses energy isn't a finance subject. There's like a home & garden section that would be a better place to ask this. And I'm not sure what they could even tell you based on so little information, though they might know where to lead you to find out.

If it were me, I'd try to find out how much past bills have been from the prior owners. But of course that doesn't mean their usage would be the same as yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales $300,000, cost $265,000, year end of $2000,00 effect on ROE if 60% dbt ratio [ 1 Answers ]

Last year Charter Corp. had sales of $300,000, operating costs of $265,000, and year-end assets of $200,000. The debt-to-total-assets ratio was 25%, the interest rate on the debt was 10%, and the firm's tax rate was 35%. The new CFO wants to see how the ROE would have been affected if the firm...

Cost Of Home Schooling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering how much it will cost for a 13 year old in the UK to be home schooled because my family is thinking about it, but were not sure if it will cost too much. Please let me know as soon as possible Thanks:)

Home improvement cost estimating [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for home improvement cost estimating help in the Tampa FL area. Handyman projects to be more specific. Thanks Ray

Cost of siding 2000 sq. Ft. Home... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking into putting siding on, it currently has old slate and was built in 1880. Does anyone have an estimated guess on what this will total?

Map home drive on a Mac environment from WIndows 2000 Server [ 0 Answers ]

Hopefully some one can help me I am using WIndows 2000 Server and have created user accounts on active directory. The lab which the user are going to access this server are using emacs running OS 10.2 & 10.3. I am trying to give user a home directory in which they can save work. -I need a...

View more questions Search