Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inkweaver99 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2010, 10:14 PM
    Dear John commercial background music
    I saw on TV a commercial for a movie called Dear John and the music in the background was once a favorite song of mine and I forgot the title and the Artist of it. Thanks a ton!
    :)
    inkweaver99 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2010, 06:35 PM

This might be a little helpful: The Chorus goes like this: "Miles from where you are, I, lay down, on the, cold grownd and i, i pray that something picks me up, and sets me down in your warm arms." If you look up the trailer to this on Youtube it'll be at the very end and it's a man and a woman singing together... hope this helps!
    khernau Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 12:50 PM
    I haven't seen a preview for that in a long time. I remember seeing the movie while I was out looking for real estate though. You should try to Google the lyrics. That is usually how I find music I like!

http://www.burkerealty.ca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Background music [ 1 Answers ]

Islam allows to listen Qawali or not? And does Islam allows to give background music in naat and hamd. kindly give the detail reference of Quran and hadith

Dear John Letters verses Internet break-ups [ 10 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone considers a Dear John letter written on paper to end a relationship any different than sending an email or text message to end the relationship? Is one better than another or are they all the same? I have never sent or received any of them.

What is the name of the background music in the jimmel kimmel show? [ 8 Answers ]

Please take a look at this YouTube quoted show. At roughly around 8:19/8:28 , the background music break out. YouTube - Daniel Radcliffe on Jimmy Kimmel Live I have been searching for this song for a long time but no luck!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search