Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strengh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Im more than what I appear to be, all the worlds strength and power rests inside me
    Can you please translate

Jan 27, 2010, 09:16 PM

Please translate

Jan 27, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Please translate my sentence
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jan 28, 2010, 01:41 AM

Where does this sentence come from?
    dragonkinsoul Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 07:47 AM

Similar to what black111madonna asked, where did you hear it? A little more information is needed for translation perposes. If you felt it, it is similar to as is. If you heard it or read it, there may be a different meaning.
    Magic83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 09:57 PM
    This phrase is mentioned in the book "The monk who sold his ferarrie" by "Robin Sharma".. It is used as an affirmation to develop self control and disciplined behavior in our self. It should be repeated 30 times a day to see the changes in our behavior.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2010, 10:27 PM
    Rather than repeat it mindlessly 30 times a day, wouldn't it be more life-changing and life-affirming to come up with and actually do things that show your power to improve not only yourself but also the world?
    Magic83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 11:37 PM

@wondergirl

Don't you think, when we repeat something through our words, it is automatically converted to our actions? By repeating the affirmations will help us to take appropriate actions towards your goal. Also, affirmations will not divert us from doing our required actions.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic83 View Post
    @wondergirl

Dont you think, when we repeat something through our words, it is automatically converted to our actions? By repeating the affirmations will help us to take appropriate actions towards ur goal. Also, affirmations will not divert us from doing our required actions.
    Hi, Magic83!

I don't understand how repeating it as a mantra would cause a person to take action. Would you mind explaining how the repetition would cause that to happen, please?

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 7, 2010, 09:13 AM
    @wondergirl

Dont you think, when we repeat something through our words, it is automatically converted to our actions? By repeating the affirmations will help us to take appropriate actions towards ur goal. Also, affirmations will not divert us from doing our required actions.
    No, I don't think that at all. I can repeat a word or phrase or sentence 1,000 times, but simply repeating it over and over again will not automatically convert to action. I must deliberately and willfully make an effort. As the saying goes, "Talk is cheap."
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 7, 2010, 10:05 AM
    @wondergirl

I think and I'm almost certain that what Wondergirl meant was that strength should not have asked thrice to translate this sentence in the same thread. This is considered double posting and is not a good practice in forums.

Once the question is asked, you have to wait for the reply, because there are members around the world here, in different time zones which members have to be aware of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think there are other worlds like ours? [ 29 Answers ]

Im sorry but is there any chance that there are other worlds that sustain life just like ours? (Yeah, maybe not humans but as in life that is as/more intellegent as our own) It has bothered me for some time and i would like to know some opinions on this theory.

Worlds apart [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé has been separated for three months (since I left the army)she's german and she will be here in two days to get Married that's great but where do I go concerning visas For her to stay here with me what to do?

View more questions Search