Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magigal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Charitable organization for hearing aids
    Is there any organization that could help supply hearing aids for me ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Hi, Magigal!

Around where I live there is an orgianization called Project Now. It is a community action agency that helps people with various things.

If you contact them, they might be able to put you in touch with an agency that might be able to help you.

The link for them is below.

Project NOW

Thanks!
    Magigal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 08:41 PM

Thank you, Clough for such a prompt response. I have written an e-mail to the contact person at Project Now asking if there is a service organization near Rochester, N.Y.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing aids, good and bad [ 17 Answers ]

My wife needs a hearing aid. Tests show nerve loss, she hears clearly, but at only about 40% level. Has had professional testing done. I would like for you who use hearing aids to either recommend or warn against various makes and models, ie: (if you would be so kind), how much did yours cost, how...

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

Choosing board and officers for charitable organization [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten involved with a charitable organization and have to organize a Board of Directors and Officers. I've never dealt with these issues before. I need help to understand what these offices are, how they are different, and if the same people can serve on both. Do you need a Pres. V.P....

View more questions Search