Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2006, 06:09 PM
    If Only Santa Was Real
    If only santa was real, not a child in the land would go without a toy. Being a mother of 7, this will be the first year, I can not place a present under the tree. I tried to apply for xmas help but most took up their forms in oct. which I did not see to need for help then. There is one thing we will have and that is each other on xmas day. We will spread our love to each other , And I hope that they will understand , that Santa had to take turns this year and next year will be our turn. I was so pround of my daughter cierra, she had a doller she earned, I thought she would buy candy instead she placed it in a toy for tots can at a local store, my children know that they may get one small thing if I have enough and maybe nothing at all. When I asked her if she was sure she didn't want anything, she said like you said mom its another girls turn to have a toy for xmas and santas a little low on money if I give him my dollar, and I am good all year, then my turn will be next year. I was so proud of her and wanted to share this . I will make sure that next year she is rewarded!
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2006, 12:08 AM
    Cool.

A plan of action is to set a little money aside each week. That way you will have money saved come next Christmas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xp not real [ 2 Answers ]

My computer tells me I don't have a authentic os what can I do? Bought the computer used with no disk.

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search